Suitacase Shock Impact Tester , 4 Inches Stroke Bags Impact Testing
Suitacase Shock Impact Tester Application :
Suitacase Shock Impact Tester , 4-6 Inches Stroke Bags Impact
Testing Machine is to test the strength of handle, buckle, sewing thread and
overall structure of luggage, baggage or suitcase etc.
Put the loading weight into luggage, baggage or suitcase, then make
30 times/min speed impact and 4 inches stroke impact test to test
project at least 2500 times, and the test results can be a
reference to improve products.
Specifications of Suitacase Shock Impact Tester :
|Model Number||PT-9020 Bags Impact Testing Machine|
|Impact Stroke||4 Inches (0 ~ 6 inches adjustable)|
|Vibration Mode||Spring 1.79kg/mm|
|Test Speed||0 ~ 50 c.p.m adjustable|
|Times Setting||0~999999, auto stop|
|Accessibility||Test object fall auto stop|
|Dimensions||140 X 120 X 250 cm (W X D X H)|
|Machine Weight||About 380 kg|
|Power Sipply||1Ø, AC 220V, 50~60HZ, 8A|
Luggage Vibration Impact Tester Maintenance Methods :
- 1, Clean: Clean of machine with cotton fabric before and after
usage each time;
- 2, Anti-rust: Spray anti-rust oil on metal unit of the machine each
week (Clean in 2 hours after spraying);
- 3, Lubricating oil: Add lubricating oilto rotating parts (screw) of
machine every month
Precautions of Bags Impact Testing Machine:
1, in vibration, rocking occasions.
2. Direct sunlight.
3. High temperature, dusty and humid place.
4. The ac power supply to the machine shall be well connected to
the ground to ensure safe operation.
5, do not use strong solvent (such as: benzene, nitro oil) cleaning
6. Water and sundries shall not be injected into the machine to
prevent electrical components from damage and electric shock.
7. The disassembly and debugging of the instrument display can only
be undertaken by the unit and the company approved by the national
metrology department, and other people shall not dismantle or
repair it without authorization.